What do you want people to know about you?
Put my name into Google and you will see the results of many recent hours of work. I’ve been building my professional presence online.
It’s fun! And more than a little iterative.
Here’s why: I might create a web page with my name and all my wonderful accomplishments. The more web pages with related content that link to my original page, the more compelling Google finds my original page. So I’ve been creating pages and linking them to each other so that they will all rank high on Google. I’m also commenting on articles and writing this blog.
Here’s some places where you can find me:
- Namyz profile
- LinkedIn profile
- Facebook profile
- Google Plus profile
- Weebly website/portfolio
- Authored of article on hospice volunteers
- Wrote press release announcing corporate sponsor, Morgan Lewis
- Quoted in Morning Journal about breast cancer awareness month
- Announced of first baby of the new year in the Elyria Chronicle
- Commented on the quality of healthcare in Lorain County, Ohio
- Quoted on new healthcare building in Avon, Ohio
- Personal and professional videos on YouTube
- Quoted about new MRI technology
- Mention in article about Twitter on Small Business Trends website
- Review on Amazon
- Opinion on professional blog: Duck Tape Marketing
- Commented on article in Fast Company
- Shared opinion on local workforce development issues in Fresh Water Cleveland
- Review for yogini program with Awakening Women
- Class website from Fairview High
- Commented on a friend’s blog
- Volunteer project: The Fearless Collective
- Contact on record for Cares Award
- Donor for About Face
- Donor for Breast Cancer Action
- Donor for Mercy Foundation